- Safety: Lighting and Mirrors
- XT60 Power tap splitter for e-bike headlight lighting and dual battery setups
XT60 Power tap splitter for e-bike headlight lighting and dual battery setups
Safely tap the power from your main e-bike battery for lights and other accessories with this fused power tap.
- Facilitates adding a second battery. (A battery A/B switch or diode isolator is recommended for most dual battery setups in addition to this adapter.)
- Has a male XT60 connector for connecting to the battery, and two female XT60 connectors for output to the motor controller, a DC-DC converter, and or other high drain devices. (or a backup battery)
- Has two female 2 pin Higo connectors for powering lights or other low power accessories, up to 2 amps for each Higo plug.
- Two poly fuses protect the low power wiring from faults. The fuses are auto resetting after a fault has been removed, and don't need to be replaced.
On the Higo connectors, with the female end facing you, and the tab pointed up, the left socket is + and the right is -. Make sure your light is compatible with this wiring polarity before plugging it in, or you risk burning out the light if it is LED.
Compatible with all our lights and lighting wire harnesses that use Higo plugs.