52V Hilleater Galiano Phaserunner SE
Hilleater bikes carry a two year warranty against manufacturing defects. The warranty covers parts only, and does not include wear parts such as tires, brake pads, chain etc, except where they fail due to a defect, not as a result of wear.
The battery is guaranteed to have a minimum of 70% of original capacity after two years.
Intro to hilleater's Galiano e-bikes. Premium hub motor electric bikes for your commuting pleasure.
Introducing th...Intro to hilleater's Galiano e-bikes. Premium hub motor electr...
New for 2020, introducing the 52V Galiano Phaserunner SE
52V Phaserunner bikes can be demoed by appointment at our facility on Salt Spring Island and with our Lower Mainland rep.
Please check back on this page, we will update as we go. We have one in stock, ready to go at this time, another waiting for parts, probably before the end of May. Both yellow.
The 52V Galiano Phaserunner edition has a full suite of Grin Tech electronics. If you have not heard of Grin, you are in for a treat! Based in Vancouver BC, they are a world leading manufacturer of premium, open source compatible ebike conversion hardware and software.
The 52V Galiano Phaserunner edition has the following changes from the regular Galiano:
- Grin GMAC geared motor with regen braking. (See this article explaining this revolutionary development in ebike motors here)
- Grin Phaserunner advanced motor controller capable of up to 35A
- Grin Cycle Analyst V3 display. The standard for e-bike displays, allows custom tuning and customization for advanced users.
- 52V, 15 amp hour 780 watt hour high drain battery made with Samsung 30Q power tool cells.
- Mountain bike style low rise handlebar and stem for a more aggressive riding stance.
- 52 tooth front chain ring to keep a reasonable pedaling cadence at the higher speeds that this bike is capable of.
- Schwalbe Super Moto X 27.5 X 2.4" tires
What makes this bike using a Grin Technologies drive train so great? It's Cutting edge, Canadian designed, open source, and upgradeable!
Say next year a great new torque sensor comes out with much better response? Chances are it can be installed on this bike. Grin is also always adding new and better software for the Cycle Analyst and Phaserunner that can be installed with a USB to serial cable and PC. Recently they added a GPS data logger that can be added to the Galiano Phaserunner SE.
This bike will accommodate batteries from 36 to 72V! Stay tuned, we have 72V batteries in house...
We now have a rep in the Lower Mainland. JT has a 72V Galiano Phaserunner SE, and a 36V Galiano ST available for demos. Contact him directly at 604-6034206 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a viewing.
More details to follow, please stay tuned.
Frame size 19"
Suggested rider height 5'9" to 6'1"
Step over 28 7/8"
Overall length 73 5/8"
Wheelbase 44 1/2"
Seat height 34 5/8"-42 1/2"
Wheel size 27.5" (650B)
Tires Schwalbe Super Moto X 2.4" X 27.5"
Derailleur Shimano Deore M6000 with clutch, 9 speed
Brakes Magura MT4N-e hydraulic with motor cutoff switch, 180mm rotors