Energus Universal CAN interface
The module is a universal UART-CAN converter with firmware-upgrade-able features. With standard firmware, it provides a robust isolated interface between Energus BMS and various CAN devices. Energus open protocol is provided for free and supports minimalist command transmission.
Can be customized for different tasks, such as generic UART-CAN converter, adapted for different chargers and other equipment, like chargers, motor controllers, on-board computers and building management systems.
- 4-pin UART cable included.
- Bootloader for firmware upgrades
- UART baudrate: 115200 bps (customizable)
- Galvanic isolation: 1000V
- Power: 5V 30mA from UART side, no power needed on CAN side.